Transfer of Residence Certificate বাসস্থান বদলের সনদ

On completion of his/her stay/tenure in Bangladesh, if an Indian national is going back to India and needs a certificate for customs purposes to transfer household goods to India, the same can be obtained after submitting an application , passport copy, work permit, transfer orders if available and requisite fee.